Irina V. Mochalova
Patent Attorney of the Russian Federation
Field of activity: trademarks, contract law, know-how, copyright, computer programs and databases, representation in courts and administrative authorities.
- Diploma of N.I. Lobachevsky Nizhny Novgorod State University in Legal Studies (Civil Law) (2009);
- Diploma of N.A. Dobrolubov State Linguistic University of Nizhny Novgorod (2010);
- Certificate of the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO), Fundamentals of Intellectual Property (2011);
- Member of the Intellectual Property Protection team, Nizhny Novgorod Research and Information Center;
- Engaged in national and international trademark registration, contractual works (including the drafting and registration of license agreements, alienation and franchise agreements), registration of computer programs and databases, know-how registration, copyright deposit, representation in courts and administrative authorities of the Russian Federation, advising on Russian and international intellectual property protection laws;
- Foreign languages: English.