Igor A. Shchevchenko
Partner, Patent Attorney of Ukraine
Field of activity: inventions, utility models, industrial designs, trademarks.
- Diploma of Vinnytsia National Technical University in Mechanical Engineering (1997);
- Diploma of State Institute of Intellectual Property (Kyiv) in Patent Counselling (2010);
- Certificate of the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO), General Training in Intellectual Property (2010);
- Certificate, Intellectual Property Evaluation (2009);
- Internship Certificate, Intellectual Property Rights, USA (2010);
- Deals with registration of intellectual property in Ukraine and other foreign countries (patenting of inventions, utility models, industrial designs, trademark registration), representation in Ukrainian administrative authorities, advising on various issues of Ukrainian and international law;
- Foreign languages: English;
- Hobbies: sports.